Last update, September 28 2020
Our commitment to data privacy
When you are visiting the website hinfact.com, HINFACT SAS, an « SAS » company registered at the Trade Register of Toulouse under number 843 408 022 with a share capital of 20,000 euros, represented by Thomas Bessière, its CEO (« HINFACT »), acts as data controller according to article 4 of GDPR.
As data controller, HINFACT determines the means by which and the purposes for which personal data is processed, to offer its users its services. HINFACT and its teams care about data protection. That’s why we explain in this document in fully transparent manner how we process personel data, in accordance with GDPR.
What personal data is collected ?
As a reminder, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
In the framework of our services, HINFACT collects data related to :
- Identification data (firstname, lastname, email address, phone number). Refer to Information Notice for direct marketing and communication processing for additional details
- Data related to you professional situation (company name, job title). Refer to Information Notice for direct marketing and communication processing for additional details.
- Login details with cookies. Refer to our Cookies policy for additional information
- Other information you may share with us during our exchanges
At Hinfact, we want to collect as few information as possible to protect your privacy. Data that is necessary to use our services are clearly identified.
How is Hinfact using your personal data ?
Personal data mentionned above is collected and processed for one or several of the following purposes:
- Answer your request for information or demo (including the whitepaper)
- Follow customer relationship
- Build a client and prospect database
- Develop statistics
- Respect our legal obligations
Processing legal basis
Hinfact respects the law and the processing are based on :
- our legitimate interest to develop and promote our business
- respect our legal obligations
Who may analyze your data ?
For processing, your personal data may be communicate to :
- HINFACT authorized staff
- Third parties service providers we are working with :
- Hubspot (audience measurement, consents collection and CRM)
- Matomo (audience measurement)
In this context, your personal data stay under our responsibility and HINFACT requires from its partners to apply strong means of confidentiality and data protection and to enforce the legislation concerning personal data processing.
- If necessary: services in charge of company controls (auditors, etc.), public organisations, exclusively to fulfill our legal obligations, court and judicial officers.
Except situations detailed above, HINFACT commits to not give access to your personal data to other third parties without your explicit consent, unless compelled to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or any other illegal activity, purpose of the right of defence, etc.)
Data retention time
- Data collected to offer you our service, follow customer relationship
- Data collected for prospection
- Data for reasons of proof
- If you exercise your rights
May my personal data be transferred outside the EU ?
Yes, your personal data can be transferred outside the European Union within our relations with our subcontractors and our use of their tools (refer to « Who may analyze your data? »).
This transfer is secured by means of:
- The data are transferred to a country that has proven an appropriate level of data protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- A specific agreement that controls the transfer of personal data outside the European Union on a legal basis approved by the Europe Commission has been contracted between HINFACT and its subcontractors.
How do we protect your data ?
At HINFACT, we care about data protection and security. We set in place several means to protect your personal data.
IONOS hosts the domain hinfact.com and uses DDoS advanced protection againt interruption, malwares and cyberattacks.
In addition, HINFACT has put in place organizational measures to ensure data protection and security. All HINFACT employees was trained to data protection and securiy purposes when they join the compnay. They use strong passwords – protected by a password keeper – and multi-factor authentification on every tools we use to work.
Your rights ?
Right to be informed
Art 13 GDPR
Right to access
Art 15 GDPR
You have the right to be informed and to access to your personal data at any time, sending an email to email@example.com
Right to rectification
Art 16 GDPR
In addition to your right to access, you can ask us to modify or update inacurate or incomplete personal data.
Right to be forgotten (right to erasure)
Art 17 GDPR
If you consider that we do not have any reason to collect or process your personal data to offer you our services, you can ask us to permanently delete your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to data portability
Art 20 GDPR
You own your personal data, these are yours. For this reason, you can ask us a copy of your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format in order to get them or to hand it over to a third party.
Right to restriction of processing
Art 18 GDPR
You have the right to ask us to stop temporarily the processing or the access to all or a part of your personal data.
Right to object
Art 21 GDPR
In addition to the right to restriction, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data having as its legal basis the pursuit of a legitimate interest.
Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
Art 77 GDPR
If you consider that your personal data are misused or for any other claim, you can file a complaint with the French supervisory authority, the Commision National Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), using this form.
You can consult your right in details on the CNIL website
Right to define guidelines about conservation, erasure and transfer of your personal data after your death
Art.40-1 « Loi Informatique et Libertés » (French)
You can contact us by email to the following address to exercise these rights. On this occasion, we can ask you to give us information and additional documents to identify yourself.
Contact our Data Protection Officer
To exercise your rights or to ask any question, please send your request to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at : email@example.com
HINFACT SAS – DPO
55 avenue Louis Breguet, La Cité
31 400 TOULOUSE, FRANCE