What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences, personal data and and other information to secure the website.
There are two types of cookies used when you are visiting hinfact.com:
- Essential website cookies (technical and functional): These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and its security. They are not subject to your consent.
- Analytics and audience measurement cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either to help us understand how our Websites are being used to improve your experience or to measure and build statistical analysis about website audience. According to the recommendations of the French authority (The CNIL), these cookies are anonymized and therefore are not subject to your consent.
- Click here to see the Google Analytics Policies.
These cookies contain :
- Your anonymized IP address (2 bytes are masked to protect your privacy),
- Technical identification
- Information on timestamp and duration of your visit
- Webpages you have visited
- User preferences
Processing legal basis
Data retention time
Analytics and audience measurement cookies are kept during 13 months maximum.
You can disable cookies at any time by deleting them via your browser’s settings.
Please keep in mind that changing the set up of cookies may alter your access conditions to the Services as well as your browsing experience.
Each browser has a different set up in terms of cookies. You can find the way to manage your cookies preference by using your browser’s help menu.
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Opera: https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/